On Wednesday 5th January 2022, we discussed New Year’s resolutions, and the broader idea of developing good habits, from a neurodiversity perspective.
We welcomed back 2 guests from our hugely successful Neurodiversity Special in November, and took the time to look more closely at some of the ideas we touched on that night.
Resources and links
Here are all the links that were shared during the talks and discussion.
Getting sh*t done: taking charge of your executive functioning in 2022
- How to survive the festive period: Neurodiverse Edition – article by Lynn
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- Smart but Scattered, Peg Dawson
- Don’t Overthink It, Anne Bogel
- Organising Solutions for People with ADHD, Susan C. Pinsky
Short talk by Jamie Knight, an autistic developer from the BBC
With panelist Angela Prentner-Smith, the dyspraxic founder and managing director of This is Milk.
Useful Links from the chat