We had a set of short talks about government design, hosted by Harvey Nash. Each speaker gave an overview of their government design role, what makes them rewarding and what makes them challenging.
- Bobby King – User Centred Design (UCD) roles overview – Interaction Design
- Charlie Kleboe-Rogers – Service Design
- Stéphanie Krus – Working with a Content Designer + Finding a UX role
We shared a document which is a work in progress: Finding a job in UX – resources you should be able to comment in it if anything is unclear of if you have a suggestion to add. We will keep adding to it and improving it.
If you want more resources about Service design and Content design, we had special events in the past and shared a lot of resources at the time. We also had a session about breaking into UX:
- How to get into UX … from people who just got into UX
- Let’s talk Content Design!
- Service Design Special